Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
double up (suomeksi)
- (lb, en, transitive) To double the quantity, amount or duration of something
- (lb, en, poker, by extension, intransitive) To double one's amount of chips by winning an all-in pot.
- (lb, en, intransitive) To bend, bend over; to fold; to stoop.
- (lb, en, intransitive) To have a secondary use.
- (lb, en, baseball, transitive) To get the second out in a double play, typically referring to getting an out by beating a runner back to a base (often by throwing) after a fly ball has been caught
- (lb, en, intransitive) To employ double the usual resources for a particular purpose.