Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
direct product (suomeksi)
- (lb, en, set theory) The set of all possible tuples whose elements are elements of given, separately specified, sets.
- (lb, en, group theory) Such a set of tuples formed from two or more groups, forming another group whose group operation is the component-wise application of the original group operations and of which the original groups are normal subgroups.
- (lb, en, ring theory) Such a set of tuples formed from two or more rings, forming another ring whose operations arise from the component-wise application of the corresponding original ring operations.
- (lb, en, topology) A topological space analogously formed from two or more (up to an infinite number of) topological spaces.
- (lb, en, mathematics) Any of a number of mathematical objects analogously derived from a given ordered set of objects.
- (lb, en, category theory) A high-level generalization of the preceding that applies to objects in an arbitrary category and produces a new object constructable by morphisms from each of the the original objects.
Viimeisimmät haut: direct product, functionhood, abjudicate, fragfests, dobule, heavy tail