Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- A hole or space produced when something is removed by cutting. ''Also attributive.''
- A piece cut out of something.
- A free-standing, rigid print (usually life-sized), often displayVerb, displayed for promotional purposes; a standee.
- * (quote-book, author=Jug Suraiya, authorlink=Jug Suraiya, chapter=A Career of Pissing People Off, title=JS & the Times of My Life: A Worm's Eye View of Indian Journalism, location=Chennai, publisher=Tranquebar Press, year=2011, isbn=978-93-80658-75-9, passage=The sentry didn't answer. Taking a closer look at him I realised he wasn't a real sentry but a '''cut-out''' sentry, guarding not a real but a '''cut-out''' border.)
- * (quote-web, author=Nathan Rabin, authorlink=Nathan Rabin, title=(w, The Simpsons) (Classic): ‘(w, Mr. Plow)’ [season 4, episode 9; originally aired November 19, 1992], url=http://www.avclub.com/tvclub/the-simpsons-classic-mr-plow-75560, archiveurl=https://web.archive.org/web/20160407134304/http://www.avclub.com/tvclub/the-simpsons-classic-mr-plow-75560, archivedate=7 April 2016, work=(w, The A.V. Club), date=3 June 2012, passage=The best of friends become the worst of enemies when Barney makes a hilarious attack ad where he viciously pummels a cardboard '''cut-out''' of Homer before special guest star (w, Linda Ronstadt) joins the fun to both continue the attack on the helpless Homer stand-in and croon a slanderously accurate, insanely catchy jingle about how "Mr. Plow is a loser/And I think he is a boozer.")
- A trusted middleman or intermediary, especially in espionage.
- (lb, en, computing) clip art, Clip art.
- (lb, en, electronics) Any of several devices that haltVerb, halts the flow of a current, especially an electric current; a trip-switch or trip.
- (lb, en, telegraphy) A switch that changes the current from one circuit to another, or for shortening a circuit.
- (lb, en, US) A railway cutting.
- (lb, en, US, agriculture) The separation of a group of cattle from a herd; the place where they are collected.