Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- (lb, en, obsolete) The action of mixing or blending together; commingling.
- (lb, en, obsolete) The blending (of wines, etc.); garbling.
- (lb, en, obsolete) coition; copulation; sexual intercourse.
- (lb, en, obsolete) commixture; a commixed condition or state.
- (lb, en, obsolete) A mixture; a compound.
- A technical term in Roman and Scottish law denoting a method of acquiring property by mixing or blending substances belonging to different proprietors.
- The putting of a small piece of the host into the chalice during Mass, typifying the reunion of body and soul at the resurrection.
- (l, en, commixtion) (gloss, act of mixing; result of this)