Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- (lb, en, slang) The remote-control device used to change settings on a television set, VCR, or other electronic equipment.
- A person who cuts out the uppers of shoes from pieces of leather using a flexible knife that clicks as it changes direction.
- A machine that cuts materials using a steel rule die. The name comes from the sound (click) when the material is cut. May be hand, pneumatic, or hydraulic powered.
- A signalling device used by military forces. Pressed between thumb and fingers, it makes a small but distinctive click understood by other members of a unit.
- A small mechanical device that produces a clicking sound, used in dog training.
- Someone who clicks, for example using a computer mouse.
- (lb, en, obsolete, UK) One who stands before a shop door to invite people to buy.
- (lb, en, obsolete, printing) One who has charge of the work of a companionship.
- (lb, en, printing, historical) An employee who locks the type in the form to make it ready for printing.