Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- A narrow board, usually thicker at one edge than the other, used as siding for houses and similar structures of frame construction.
- (lb, en, uncountable) Such boards, arranged horizontally and overlapping with thick edge down, collectively, as siding.
- (lb, en, archaic, UK) An oak board of a size used for barrel staves.
- To cover with clapboards.
- (lb, en, film) A clapper board; a device used in film production, having hinged boards that are brought together with a clap, used to synchronize picture and sound at the start of each take of a motion picture or other video production.