Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- Something that clangs; an alarm bell (''also figuratively'').
- The clapper of a bell, anything that strikes a bell or other metal object to make a ringing sound.
- (lb, en, chiefly, UK, informal) A very noticeable mistake; an attention-getting faux pas.
- (lb, en, chiefly, UK, informal) An inhabitant of Bedfordshire.
- (lb, en, Australia, Australian rules football) A mistake made by a player; ''counted in the game statistics in the category "errors including frees against".''
- An early hi-hat consisting of cymbals mounted on the rim of a bass drum and struck with an arm on the drum's pedal.