Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- (lb, en, UK, chiefly, Northern England, NZ) A sandwich, usually with a hot savoury filling in a breadcake. The most common are chips, bacon, sausage and egg.
- (lb, en, colloquial, UK, now chiefly, _, Wales, and, West Country) friend, Friend.
- (lb, en, mining) A miner who works under contract, receiving a fixed amount per ton of coal or ore.
- A workmate.
- (lb, en, archaic, UK, _, dialect, among boys) A drudge; a cat's paw; someone who does the hard work; someone who is being taken advantage of by someone else.
- (lb, en, archaic, Shropshire) One of a pair of shoes or gloves.
- (lb, en, archaic, UK, _, dialect) To work together; to keep company with.
- (lb, en, archaic, Shropshire) To cohabit; to reside with another as a couple.
- (lb, en, archaic, Yorkshire) To act in concert with intent to defraud; to play unfairly.
- (lb, en, dated, Ireland, &, West Country) Resembling a heavy cart.