Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- One of the bowls used in the French game of boules.
- A single-crystal ingot produced by synthetic means.
- A round loaf of bread.
- A round piece of dough
- (lb, en, woodworking) A through-sawn log with the slices restacked in the order and orientation they originally had in the log, usually with waney edges.
- (lb, en, transitive, cooking, rare, nonstandard) To shape (a piece of dough) into a ball.
- (lb, en, woodworking) (alternative form of, buhl, lang=en)
- A council of citizens in Ancient Greece