Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- (lb, en, equestrianism) A strap around the belly of a horse or other draft animal used to secure a saddle or the shafts of a cart.
- (lb, en, fashion, medicine) various, Various constrictive bands worn around the belly, ''particularly:''
- A band worn by expectant mothers to constrict and support the fetus.
- A band worn by baby, babies to protect the navel.
- A haramaki: a band of cloth worn around the abdomen to preserve stomach ''qi'' and boost circulation.
- (lb, en, nautical) A band of canvas used to strengthen a sail.
- A type of dust jacket that covers only a portion of a book.