Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- (lb, en, Greek god, Roman god): The son of Zeus and Leto, (or Jupiter and Latona), and the twin brother of Artemis, (or Diana). He was the god of light, music, medicine, and poetry; and prophecy, dance, manly beauty, and more.
- (lb, en, astronomy) The planet Mercury, when observed as a Morning Star.
- (lb, en, astronomy) Short for (w, 1862 Apollo), an (w, Apollo asteroid).
- (lb, en, NASA, space) A United States space program, and the vehicles it created, used for human travel to the moon.
- (lb, en, with "the") w:Apollo Theater, Apollo Theater, a music hall in New York City associated with African-American performers.
- The butterfly (taxlink, Parnassius apollo, species, ver=170713), a large swallowtail with black and red spots on white wings.
- A very handsome young man.
- ''A male given name.''
- ''A placename.''
- (lb, en, astronomy) An asteroid possessing an orbit that crosses the orbit of the Earth and an orbital period of over one year, with semimajor axis, semimajor axes greater than 1 AU, and perihelion distances less than 1.017 AU.