Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- Sana perusmuodossa: anaphor Määritelmät:
- (lb, en, rhetoric) The repetition of a phrase at the beginning of phrases, sentences, or verses, used for emphasis.
- (lb, en, linguistics) An expression that can refer to virtually any referent, the specific referent being defined by context.
- (lb, en, linguistics) An expression that refers to a preceding expression.
- (lb, en, Christianity) The most solemn part of the Divine Liturgy or the Mass during which the offerings of bread and wine are consecrated as body and blood of Christ