Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- A standard paper size, defined by ISO 216 to have dimensions: 841 x 594 mm (840.90 x 594.60 mm)
- (lb, en, informal) In good health.
- (lb, en, informal) In excellent or top condition.
- (lb, en, of a, ship) first-class, First-class. (qualifier, Compare A 2 and A 3, which are inferior grades.)
- Under the w:International Union of Railways, International Union of Railways ("UIC") classification system, a steam locomotive that has two coupled driving wheels followed by two trailing wheels, with no leading wheels; also called an 0-2-2.