Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- noin 185 000 asukkaan kaupunki North Yorkshiressä Pohjois-Englannissa
- A city in North Yorkshire, England.
- A town in the Shire of York, Western Australia.
- A neighbourhood in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
- A former municipality in Toronto, Canada.
- (non-gloss definition, Former name of) Toronto (q, used before 1834).
- A community in Haldimand County, Ontario, Canada.
- A community in Queens County, Prince Edward Island, Canada.
- A coastal town in Sierra Leone.
- Places in the United States of America:
- a city in Sumter County, Alabama.
- an unincorporated community in Clark County, Illinois.
- an unincorporated community in Steuben County, Indiana.
- a town in York County, Maine.
- an unincorporated community in Atchison County, Missouri.
- a city in Nebraska, and county seat of York County.
- a town in Livingston County, New York State.
- a tiny city in Benson County, North Dakota.
- unincorporated communities in Jefferson County, Jefferson and Sandusky County, Sandusky Counties, Ohio.
- a city in Pennsylvania, and county seat of York County.
- a city in South Carolina, and county seat of York County.
- small towns in Clark County, Clark, Dane County, Dane and Green County, Green Counties, Wisconsin.
- an unincorporated community in Jackson County, Wisconsin.
- The w:House of York, House of York, a dynasty of English kings and one of the opposing factions involved in the 15th century w:Wars of the Roses, Wars of the Roses. The name comes from the fact that its members were descended from w:Edmund of Langley, Edmund of Langley, 1st Duke of York; their symbol was a white rose.
- (surname, habitational, from=Old English, dot=) from the city or the county; See also Yorke.