Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- A battle fought at Waterloo, Belgium on June 18, 1815, resulting in the epic, final defeat of (w, Napoleon Bonaparte).
- A district and large railway terminus in central London, England.
- The name of any of several villages, towns, and city, cities around the world.
- a city in Illinois, USA, and the county seat of (l, en, Monroe County).
- a city in Iowa, USA, and the county seat of (l, en, Black Hawk County).
- a village and a town in (l, en, Seneca County), New York, USA; the village is the county seat of Seneca County.
- A notable and decisive defeat for an individual; (non-gloss definition, often in the phrase “to meet one’s Waterloo”).