Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- (lb, en, Roman god) The god of volcanoes and fire, especially the forge, also the patron of all craftsmen, principally blacksmiths. The Roman counterpart of Hephaestus.
- (lb, en, astronomy, historical) A hypothetical planet proposed to exist in an orbit between Mercury and the Sun in a 19th-century hypothesis.
- A town in southern Alberta, Canada.
- A ghost town in Colorado
- An inactive volcano in New Mexico
- A volcano in Papua New Guinea
- A city and a few villages in Romania
- (lb, en, fiction) An inhabited planet, the (l, en, homeworld) of the Vulcan species. (rfex, en)
- (lb, en, fiction) An inhabitant of the planet Vulcan.
- (lb, en, slang, pejorative) A person who seems to lack emotion or is overly analytical and boring (q, like the fictional Vulcans).
Viimeisimmät haut: Vulcan, incentivizes, perisinusoidal, European Parliament, bowling figures, biases, lurcher