Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- (surname, A=An, English, from=nicknames)
- (given name, male, A=A rare, from=surnames) transferred from the surname.
- (lb, en, humorous) A detective (from ''Sherlock Holmes''), especially used ironically to address somebody who has stated the obvious.
- (lb, en, informal) To deduce; to figure out; to solve.
- (lb, en, informal) To search; to hunt; to seek.
- (lb, en, computing) To obsolete a unique feature in third-party software by introducing a similar or identical feature to the OS or a first-party program/app.