Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act, officially titled the Public Company Accounting Reform and Investor Protection Act of 2002
- School of the Americas, a US Army training facility subsequently officially known as the Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation
- Society of Actuaries, one of the two main professional societies of actuaries in the United States
- Society of Ancients, an international society based in the UK
- state of the art
- (lb, en, electronics) Semiconductor optical amplifier, a device that amplifies an optical signal directly.
- (lb, en, electronics) Safe operating area, the current conditions over which a device can be expected to operate without self-damage.
- (lb, en, psychology) Stimulus Onset Asynchrony, the time interval between the onset of a first stimulus and the onset of a second stimulus.
- (lb, en, computing, architecture) (initialism of, search-oriented architecture, Search-Oriented Architecture, lang=en)
- (lb, en, computing, architecture) (initialism of, service-oriented architecture, Service-Oriented Architecture, lang=en)
- (lb, en, computing, networks) Domain Name System, Start of Authority, a record that identifies the authoritative Name Server for a specific DNS database segment
- (lb, en, transportation, in Finland) (n-g, Standard abbreviation for Soinlahti railway station in Finland.)
- (lb, en, transportation, in Sweden) (n-g, Standard abbreviation for Stordalen railway station in Sweden.)