Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- Sana perusmuodossa: pig Määritelmät:
- (lb, en, genetics) Phosphatidylinositol glycan anchor biosynthesis, class S, a human gene.
- (lb, en, economics, widely considered, _, derogatory)
- (lb, en, during the 1990s) Portugal, Italy, Greece and Spain, countries of southern Europe noted for similar economic environments.
- (lb, en, during the European debt crisis) Portugal, Ireland, Greece and Spain, four countries that were unable to refinance their government debt or to bail out over-indebted banks on their own.