Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- (surname, habitational, from=Scottish Gaelic)
- Any of several place names (outside Britain named for persons with the surname).
- A town in Alabama.
- A town in Arkansas.
- A town in Indiana.
- A city in Massachusetts.
- A town in Norfolk, England, officially King's Lynn.
- An unincorporated community in West Virginia.
- A town in Wisconsin.
- A community in Nova Scotia.
- (given name, male, from=surnames) usually appearing as a middle name.
- (given name, female, from=surnames), popular as a middle name.