Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- (surname, lang=en, habitational, from=Old English)
- The w:House of Lancaster, House of Lancaster, a dynasty of English kings and one of the opposing factions involved in the 15th century w:Wars of the Roses, Wars of the Roses. The name comes from the fact that its members were descended from w:John of Gaunt, John of Gaunt, 1st Duke of Lancaster; their symbol was a red rose.
- The City of Lancaster, a UK local government district with city status in Lancashire in North West England. Its main settlement is Lancaster, from which it obtained its city status.
- A city in Lancashire, in the northwest of England, UK.
- Any of various settlements that take their name from the city in Lancashire. See w:Lancaster (disambiguation), Lancaster (disambiguation) on Wikipedia for a list.
- A small city in Missouri, USA, and the county seat of (l, en, Schuyler County).
- A town in New Hampshire, USA, and county seat of (l, en, Coos County).
- A city in Ohio, USA, and the county seat of (l, en, Fairfield County).
- A city in Pennsylvania, USA, and the county seat of (l, en, Lancaster County).
- A city in South Carolina, USA, and the county seat of (l, en, Lancaster County).
- An unincorporated community in Virginia, USA, and the county seat of (l, en, Lancaster County).
- A city in Wisconsin, USA, and the county seat of (l, en, Grant County).
- (lb, en, aircraft) A type of four-engined British bomber aircraft built by w:Avro, Avro during World War 2.
Viimeisimmät haut: Lancaster, eineksen, Kenefick, Iranistics, put the cat among the pigeons, heisiä, Tyrsenians