Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- A maritime county in the southeast of England bordered by East Sussex, Surrey, Greater London, the North Sea and the English Channel.
- A river in Cumbria, England, which flows into Morecambe Bay at Arnside.
- A town in Connecticut
- an unincorporated census-designated place in Republican Township, Jefferson County, Indiana, USA
- A (w, census-designated place) in Iowa
- A city in Minnesota
- A town in New York
- A city in Ohio
- A city in Washington, USA
- (surname, from=Old English, dot=) derived from the place name.
- (given name, male, from=surnames) transferred from the surname; of mostly American usage, but never popular.