Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- dried branch (s)
- rib of a leaf or other similar dried part of a plant (s)
- core of an apple or of similar fruit (s: uneaten part / also omenankara)
- chuck of a drill or lathe (s)
- leftover piece from injection molding (s)
- piece of wood (s)
- partly inserted inside the wall (s)
- that supports the frame of a window or door (s)
- Short form of koskikara (s: bird of the genus Cinclus)
- game of carom billiards or carambole (s)
- (given name, female).
- The Papua New Guinean language which has the ISO code 'leu', formerly called Lemakot.
- The language presumed to have been spoken by the Gaya confederacy in southern Korea, thought by some scholars to be attested from thirteen placenames.
- The Omotic language which has the ISO code 'kxh' and which is also sometimes called "Karo".
- The twenty-fifth year of the 60 year cycle of the (w, Tamil calendar).