Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- (lb, en, Egyptian mythology) An ancient Egyptian goddess, the wife of Osiris and mother of Horus, worshiped as the ideal mother and wife and as the matron of nature and magic.
- (lb, en, astronomy) Short for (w, 42 Isis), a main belt asteroid.
- (lb, en, uncommon) (given name, female)
- (lb, en, UK, especially, Oxfordshire, otherwise, dated) The River Thames between its source and its confluence with the w:River Thame, River Thame at w:Dorchester on Thames, Dorchester on Thames.
- (alternative case form of, ISIS, lang=en)