Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- (lb, en, Greek god) The goddess of youth, and a daughter of Zeus and Hera. Her Roman counterpart is JuventasOvid does not detect a unity of Hera (Juno) and Hebe (Juventas): he opens ''Fasti'' via with a dispute between Juno and Juventas claiming patronage of the month of June ([http://www.theoi.com/Text/OvidFasti6.html on-line text]).
- (given name, female, from=Ancient Greek)
- (lb, en, astronomy) Short for (w, 6 Hebe), a main-belt asteroid.
- a group of mainly alpine shrubs, of approximately 200 species, found mainly in new Zealand.
- (lb, en, slang, derogatory, offensive) A Jew.
Viimeisimmät haut: Hebe, tavallisten, brown-bills, rearticulates, copper sulphate, wild duck, paleoanthropologists