Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
Grand Slam (suomeksi)
- (lb, en, British, football) win, winning in each of the three UEFA cups - ''UEFA Champions League'', ''UEFA Europa League'' and ''Cup Winners' Cup'' (defunct).
- (lb, en, tennis) The four biggest competitions of the year: Wimbledon, the w:French Open, French Open, w:Australian Open, Australian Open and the w:US Open, US Open
- (lb, en, rugby) Victory in every game in the ''Six Nations'' competition between ''England'', ''Wales'', ''Scotland'', ''Ireland'', ''France'' and ''Italy''
- (lb, en, rugby) Victory by a Southern Hemisphere national team over all of the Home Nations—''England'', ''Wales'', ''Scotland'', and ''Ireland''—in a single tour
- (lb, en, golf) The four (or five) biggest competitions of the year, see w:Grand Slam (golf), Grand Slam (golf) on Wikipedia.