Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- An exclamatory interjection roughly equivalent to 'by God', 'goodness gracious', 'for goodness' sake'.
- (lb, en, intransitive) To move from one location to another in an apparently random and frivolous manner.
- (lb, en, Northern England, Scotland, derogatory) A greedy and/or stupid person.
- A sharp-pointed object; a goad.
- (lb, en, obsolete) A metal bar.
- A pointed metal tool for breaking or chiselling rock, especially in mining.
- (lb, en, dated, metallurgy) An indeterminate measure of metal produced by a furnace, perhaps equivalent to the bloom, perhaps weighing around 100 pounds.
- A spike on a gauntlet; a gadling.
- (lb, en, UK, US, dialect) A rod or stick, such as a fishing rod, a measure, measuring rod, or a rod used to drive cattle with.