Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- (surname, from=Old English, dot=) derived from place names in England, from (etyl, ang, en) words for "dry valley".
- (w, John Dryden), English poet and playwright
- A village in Michigan State.
- A town and village in New York State.
- A city in Ontario, Canada.
- An unincorporated community in Oregon State.
- An unincorporated community in Texas State.
- A (w, census-designated place) in Virginia Commonwealth.
- An unincorporated community in Washington State.