Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- a river in Derbyshire, England, which flows into the River Trent.
- a river in North Yorkshire, England, which also forms the border with the East Riding of Yorkshire before joining the River Ouse.
- a river in Cumbria, England, which flows into the Irish Sea at Workington.
- a river forming the border between County Durham and Northumberland, before entering Tyneside and joining the River Tyne.
- a river in Tasmania, Australia, which flows into the Tasman Sea near Hobart.
- a hamlet in Alberta, Canada.
- a community in Thames Centre municipality, Ontario, Canada.
- an unincorporated community in Guernsey County, Ohio, USA.