Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- Boston (s)
- The capital and largest city in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the informal capital of New England, located in the northeastern United States. It is the county seat of (l, en, Suffolk County).
- A town in Lincolnshire, England.
- A settlement in Belize.
- A city in Georgia in the United States.
- A town in Indiana.
- A village in Kyrgyzstan.
- A town in New York.
- A (w, census-designated place) in Pennsylvania.
- A municipality in the Philippines.
- A town in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
- A settlement in Suriname.
- An unincorporated community in Texas, USA, which is the official county seat of (l, en, Bowie County) (see also (l, en, New Boston)).
- A (w, census-designated place) and an unincorporated community in Virginia.
- An eighteenth-century trick-taking card game for four players, with two packs of fifty-two cards each.
- (given name, male)
- (surname, lang=en)