Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
Black Book (suomeksi)
- Any of several books or documents of a political character, published at different times and for different purposes; so called either from the colour of the binding, or from the character of the contents.
- A book compiled in the twelfth century, containing a description of the court of exchequer of England, an official statement of the revenues of the crown, etc.
- A book containing details of the enormity, enormities practiced in the English monasteries and religious houses, compiled by order of their visitors under Henry VIII, to hasten their dissolution.
- A book of admiralty law, of the highest authority, compiled in the reign of Edward III.
- A book kept for the purpose of registering the names of persons liable to censure or punishment, as in the English universities, or the English armies.
- Any book dealing with necromancy.