Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- Any of many places in England.
- Any of many places named after the English places, of after persons with the surname, including:
- A ghost town and a community in California
- A town in Maryland
- A town in New York
- A community in Nova Scotia
- A town, a village and a river in Vermont
- A town in Wisconsin
- (surname, habitational, from=Old English, dot=) from the places in England.
- (given name, male, from=surnames) transferred from the surname.