Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- (given name, male, from=Germanic languages); rather rare in English.
- (surname, lang=en, patronymic, from=given names)
- w:Stanley Baldwin, Stanley Baldwin, British Prime Minister.
- w:Baldwin IV, King Baldwin IV, ruler of the Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem before the takeover of Saladin in 1187. He died in 1185 of complications of the socially unacceptable disease of leprosy. Also known as the leper king.
- (l, en, Baldwin County).
- A town in Florida.
- A city in Georgia in the United States.
- A village in Illinois.
- A city in Iowa.
- A town in Louisiana.
- A town in Maine.
- A village in Michigan, and the county seat of (l, en, Lake County).
- A town and a hamlet in New York.
- A township in Ontario, Canada.
- A borough in Pennsylvania.
- A town and village in Wisconsin.
- (lb, en, US) A reddish, moderately acid, winter apple.