Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- kaupunki New Yorkin osavaltiossa
- (lb, en, archaic) Scotland north of the River Forth.
- (lb, en, historic) A prominent duchy bestowed upon younger sons of the royal family, belonging first to the Scottish peerage and then (after the 1707 Act of Union) to the British. It is currently suspended.
- The capital city of the state of New York in the United States of America.
- A major river of Ontario in Canada.
- A Hudson's Bay Company trading post in Ontario and the community that remains at its site.
- A sizable city in Georgia in the United States (76,939 during the 2000 census).
- (lb, en, historic) A former district in the Eastern Cape of South Africa.
- Any of numerous minor American communities and towns:
- A home-rule class city in Kentucky, and the county seat of (l, en, Clinton County).
- A city in Oregon, and the county seat of (l, en, Linn County).
- A city in Western Australia.
- A suburb of Auckland, New Zealand.