Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- A person living in a university area who is not associated with the university.
- A person born and raised in an area of w:Massachusetts, Massachusetts who is proud of his or her Irish-American community, culture, and heritage.
- A person who has moved from a town or city to a rural area. Especially, one who is perceived not to have adopted rural ways.
- A person familiar with the town (urbanised centre of a city) and with going out on the town; a street-wise person.
- A chav.
- A working-class citizen in a metropolitan area.
- A person who lives in a city or town, or has an urban outlook.
Viimeisimmät haut: townie, schizotypal personality disorder, nereidi, business casual, pradefovir, myönteisesti, Northern Rosella