Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- A thrumming sound; a hum or vibration. Also ''fig.''
- To cause a steady rhythmic vibration, usually by plucking.
- To make a monotonous drumming noise.
- the ends of the warp threads in a loom which remain unwoven attached to the loom when the web is cut.
- a fringe made of such threads.
- any short piece of leftover thread or yarn; a tuft or tassel.
- a threadlike part of a flower; a stamen.
- a tuft, bundle, or fringe of any threadlike structures, as hairs on a leaf, fibers of a root.
- a bundle of minute blood vessels, a plexus.
- small pieces of rope yarn used for making mats or mops.
- a mat made of canvas and tufts of yarn.
- A shove out of place; a small displacement or fault along a seam.
- to furnish with thrums; to insert tufts in; to fringe.
- to insert short pieces of rope-yarn or spun yarn in.