Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- Having rugae or wrinkles, creases, ridges, or corrugation.
- Rugged, rough, unrefined.
- Having a rough, wrinkled surface; parasynthetic, Parasynthetic, e.g. rugose-veined or rugose-leaved.
- Describing a fossil coral of the extinct order w:Rugosa, Rugosa (also called Tetracoralla), this order has horn-shaped corals with surfaces covered with ridges.
- Used when combined with another adjective, for example, rugose-reticulate or rugose-punctate.
- Compound form: w:Potyvirus, rugose mosaic. One of a few mosaic diseases identified by a marked wrinkling of the leaves and greater chlorosis and dwarfing compared with other mosaics. Rugose mosaics is most commonly seen with potatoes.