Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- The repetition or return of the opening material later in a composition.
- A renewal of a failed action, without withdrawing the arm.
- (cx, historical, lang=en) A house for covered carriages; a chaise house. "this technique implied the existence of garages specializing in "stage-automobile" operations, but I never could discover the remises he used " - Nabokov (lolita)
- (cx, historical, lang=en) A livery carriage of a kind superior to an ordinary fiacre; so called because kept in a remise.
- To surrender all interest in a property by execute, executing a deed, to quitclaim.