Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- A curtain, especially as used to conceal and divide women from men and strangers in some Hindu or Muslim traditions.
- A striped cotton cloth which is used to make curtains.
- A long veil, or other all-enveloping clothing, worn by women in some Muslim societies.
- The state or system of social gender seclusion in some Muslim or Hindu communities.
- The time between the announcement and holding of an election, during which any governmental activities that may be construed as potentially benefiting or promoting a specific political party or prospective candidate are halted or suspended.
- The period after plans have been prepared but before the Chancellor of the Exchequer's annual budget is announced, when he refrains from discussing any matters which have relevance to the forthcoming budget.