Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- petty, Petty, trivial; of little consequence; small and of little importance; picayunish;
- Small-minded: being childishly spiteful, tending to go on about unimportant things.
- A small coin of the value of six and a quarter cents; a fippenny bit.
- (lb, en, archaic) A five-cent piece.
- Something of very little value; a trifle.
- An argument, fact, corner case, or other issue raised (often intentionally) that distracts from a larger issue at hand or does not change a primary supposition, outcome, postulate, premise, conclusion, hypothesis, judgment or recommendation.