Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- One who has, or tends to have, original ideas.
- One who aims to discover how the writers of a document intended it to be interpreted, and to interpret it in that way.
- Specifically, one who aims to discover how the writers of the Jewish and Christian scriptures intended them to be interpreted, and to interpret them in that way.
- * '''2009''', ''Holy Writ: interpretation in law and religion'', page 56:
- *: Before explicating the possibility of a non-textualist strategy let me address Philipse's arguments in favour of textualism as appropriate method in theology. Some of these arguments appeal to the religious traditions, and thus suggest that a believer qua believer (rather than qua historian) has to be '''originalist'''.
- Specifically, one who aims to discover how the writers of the United States constitution, Constitution intended it to be interpreted, and to interpret it in that way.
Viimeisimmät haut: originalist, driveaways, japanofobia, voxelates, meronyymi, Frankfurt plane, edged