Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
open house (suomeksi)
- A house habitually kept open to callers.
- An event, often in one's home, at which there are few restrictions regarding who and how many may attend.
- An event during which a facility or institution is open to the public for inspection or tour.
- A period of time, usually several hours in a day, during which a house which is for sale is open for inspection or tour by interested parties.
- A casual school event where the school invites parents or guardians to come and tour their child's school, classrooms, and allow them to meet their child's teachers.
Viimeisimmät haut: open house, indentured, Salosaari, preached, nonverbal, pönttökamera, merkkipäivä