Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- to unload
- to get rid of things, work, or problems by passing them on to someone or something else
- to deny a person on a standby list due to lack of space.
- to change a passengers' ticket status from "checked in" to "open", allowing further changes. (This applies regardless of whether the passenger has boarded the aircraft or not).
- The act of offloading something, or diverting it elsewhere.
- The act of passing the ball to a team mate when tackled.