Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- Sana perusmuodossa: hack Määritelmät:
- Short and interrupted, broken, jerky; hacky.
- Playful solving of technical work that requires deep understanding, especially of a computer system.
- Unauthorized attempts to bypass the security mechanisms of an information system or network. See also cracker.
- A dry coughing; the emission of a succession of short coughs.
- A kick in the shins.
- The act of striking the muscles with the side of the hand.
- A riding or journey on horseback. (Plural hackings.)
- The operation of working over the faces of rough or worn grindstones with a hack-hammer.
- The separation of a course of stones into two smaller courses, when there are not enough large stones to form a single course.
- The cuts and grooves made in the metal laps by holding the cutting edge of a steel blade against them while in motion, for the purpose of providing receptacles or pockets for the powders using in cutting and polishing gems.
- The piling of bricks for drying.
Viimeisimmät haut: hacking, distinctiveness, kääpiöylänköjuoksija, syden, snuffbox, ethology, haemic