Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
grand slam (suomeksi)
- win, winning in each of the three UEFA cups - ''UEFA Champions League'', ''UEFA Cup'' (to be renamed ''UEFA Europa League'' from 2009–10) and ''Cup Winners' Cup'' (defunct).
- The four biggest competitions of the year: Wimbledon, the w:French Open, French Open, w:Australian Open, Australian Open and the w:US Open, US Open
- Victory in every game in the ''Six Nations'' competition between ''England'', ''Wales'', ''Scotland'', ''Ireland'', ''France'' and ''Italy''
- Victory by a Southern Hemisphere national team over all of the Home Nations—''England'', ''Wales'', ''Scotland'', and ''Ireland''—in a single tour
- The four (or five) biggest competitions of the year, see w:Grand Slam (golf), Grand Slam (golf) on Wikipedia.
Viimeisimmät haut: grand slam, thromboses, embezzler, gravitational lens, discrimination, economics, reauditing