Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- The practice of hiding prisoners from inspection from (possibly hostile) outside inspectors.
- The effect that interference caused by a multipath reception problem has on a television screen.
- ghost imaging, Ghost imaging.
- A form of identity theft in which someone steals the identity, and sometimes even the role within society, of a specific dead person (the "ghost") who is not widely known to be deceased.
- A problem with a keyboard where certain simultaneous keypresses trigger the action of a further key that was not in fact pressed.
- Method of ending the personal relationship by stopping any contact with the other party and not provide, providing an explanation