Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- (lb, en, transitive, archaic) to put in danger, terror, or at risk
- A ruff worn (especially by women) in the 16th century.
- A type of palisade placed for defence around a berm; a defence consisting of pointed stakes driven into the ramparts in a horizontal or inclined position.
- A fluted reamer for enlarging holes in stone; a small milling cutter.
- To protect, as a line of troops, against an onset of cavalry, by opposing bayonets raised obliquely forward.
- A large thick pancake with slices of bacon in it.