Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- Sana perusmuodossa: foot Määritelmät:
- A ground for the foot; place for the foot to rest on; firm foundation to stand on.
- A standing; position; established place; basis for operation; permanent settlement; foothold.
- A relative condition; state.
- A tread; step; especially, measured tread.
- A footprint or footprints; tracks, someone's trail.
- stability or balance when standing on one's feet
- The act of adding up a column of figures; the amount or sum total of such a column.
- The act of putting a foot to anything; also, that which is added as a foot; as, the footing of a stocking.
- A narrow cotton lace, without figures.
- The finer refuse part of whale blubber, not wholly deprived of oil. Simmonds.
- The thickened or sloping portion of a wall, or of an embankment at its foot; foundation.
- Double checking the numbers vertically.