Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- A small flat-bottomed boat with pointed or somewhat pointed ends, used for fishing both offshore and on rivers.
- Any of several different families of large-eyed, silvery, deep-bodied, laterally compressed, and roughly discoid marine fish.
- A dish that has been coated or glazed with a yellow substance or with "almond milk".
- Of a bright yellow or golden color.
- coat, Coated or glazed with a yellow substance or with "almond milk".
- A wooden pike or spear about three metres (ten foot, feet) in length with a flat, leaf-shaped iron spearhead and a bronze butt-spike (called a sauroter), which was the main weapon of hoplites in Ancient Greece. It was usually not thrown but rather thrust at opponents with one hand.