Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- An angle between two plane surfaces
- The upward slope of an aircraft's wing
- The angle between pairs of chemical bonds separated by a third bond
- Consisting of, relating to or contained between two plane surfaces.
- (cx, of a kite or an aeroplane, lang=en) Having wings that form a dihedral angle, especially when the angle between the upper sides is less than 180°.
- (cx, aviation, lang=en) Of wing pairs, inclined at an upward angle to each other.